A subsidiary company of foreign Company in relation to foreign holding means a company in which a foreign holding Company
Wholly owned subsidiary of foreign Company
It is a company incorporated under the provisions of the companies Act, 2013 and in which the foreign company holds 100% of the total share capital of such company.
Reservation of the name
The procedure for name approval and name reservation is same as any Indian Company Subject to some additional points
Before making an application for the incorporation of the company, the foreign company shall apply for the reservation of the name.
Points to be considered while making reservation of name
Documents required for the reservation of Name:
Note: All the Foreign documents shall be notarized and apostilled from the home country and if the documents are not in English version, then the translated English version is also required along with the original version.
Foreign company i.e., applicant has to login into their account on MCA website (if already have, other first of all register to MCA website.
Then under Company services click on Spice+ and enter into new application.
We can reserve the name of the company in part A of SPICE+
Thereafter the Application number will be generated for name reservation/Incorporation which is yet to be submitted/uploaded by the user and resubmission for the name will be done through Pat-A of SPICE+
If the applicant intends to apply for name, incorporation and other integrated services together, he can do so together by filling relevant information in Part A and Part B.
(i) Type* of company
(ii) Class of company
(iii) Category of company
(iv) Sub-Category of company
(v) Main division/Branch of industrial activity of the company
(vi) Description of the main division.
Submit Name Reservation (only can apply for 2 names) or
∙ Proceed to Incorporation (if the applicant chooses this option, then he will apply for
∙ single name and jump on the Part-B of web form).
While applying for the Name, the applicant has to ensure that the proposed name selected does not contain any word which is prohibited under Section 4(2) & (3) of the Act and Rule 8 of the Companies (Incorporation) Rules, 2014. The applicant has to read and understand Rule 8 of the Companies (Incorporation) Rules, 2014 in respect of any proposed name before applying for the same.
the applicant can only apply for 2 names in Part-A of SPICE+ by paying the fees of Rs. 1000.
The only one file is allowed to be uploaded as an attachment & Maximum size shall not exceed 6MB in overall.
This part has been divided into different parts like – One section is related to Companies Structure and – Other part is related to Directors and subscriber Particulars. – Each section of Part-B shall contain “Save and continue button” – Check form validation will happen on each of the section
(ii) DIN allotment
(iii) Mandatory issue of PAN
(iv) Mandatory issue of TAN
(v) Mandatory issue of EPFO registration
(vi) Mandatory issue of ESIC registration
(vii) Mandatory issue of Profession Tax registration (Maharashtra)
(viii) Opening of Bank Account and
(ix) Allotment of GSTIN.
–Details related to the capital structure of the proposed Company
– Particulars for issuance of PAN and TAN
– Upload mandatory attachment in web form which is based on the type of the Company the applicant wants to Incorporate (duly apostle).
– The applicant has the declaration button and on which applicant need to click – Once the pre-scrutiny is successfully done then applicant need to click on the submit button
– Once the web form is submitted successfully, the applicant will get a confirmation message.
– After click on the submit button, the system will automatically generate the PDF file
– The applicant can download whatever the information that applicant has entered in the web form. Thereafter that PDF which is downloaded by the applicant, will enable him/her to view that PDF in the Dashboard. So, applicant need to click on the application number thereby he will be able to view the section for download.
– The applicant then can download SPICE+ in the dashboard for affixing the DSC’s and also all the linked form gets enabled and available for the applicant to fill and submit.
– The linked form gets enable for filing only once you entered the relevant information in PartB of SPICE+
The Agile pro is mandatory in all cases however E-MOA, E-AOA, URC-1 and INC-9 all these forms are depending upon certain conditions. Agile pro is enabled only once Part-B of SPICE+ is filled.